Ladies and Gentlemen,
When you cooperate or exchange e-mail with our company, you provide us with certain personal information of which we become the controller. For example, this information is provided in the forms on our website as well as the information contained in your e-mail footer.
In accordance with Article 14(1) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (O J L 119/1, 4/05/2016, hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation”) we inform you that the controller of your personal data will be Vinderen Logistic Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at ul. Jutrzenki 177, 02-231 Warsaw, NIP [Tax ID] 522-29-63-753 (the company hereinafter referred to as the “Controller”). You can contact the Controller by e-mail at the above address or by e-mail at email@example.com
The Controller may process the following categories of your personal data:
- first name and last name,
- contact details (email, telephone number, data related to other forms of electronic communication),
- correspondence details (address, city, street, postal code),
- the details of the entity for which you work with the address and contact details of that entity.
The Controller does not process specific data categories. The Controller shall make every effort to protect the data from unauthorized third party access and shall apply high-level organizational and technical security measures in this respect. The Controller shall not make the data available to any unauthorized recipient in accordance with mandatory provisions of law.
Your personal information will be used by the Controller only for the purpose:
- to fulfil the Controller’s obligations towards state institutions, resulting from legal regulations,
- resulting from a specific form or other source of contact, e.g. for commercial contact, registration of services, etc,
- the Controller’s contact with you in matters relating to the conclusion of an agreement and its implementation,
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is Article 6(1)(a) or (b) or (f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Personal information you provide us may be made available to persons working for and under the control of the Controller. Data may also be made available to external entities providing accounting and personnel services, quality management services, management services, legal services and transport services.
Your personal data will only be processed for: the time necessary to achieve the purpose of the processing/the duration of your cooperation with the Controller or until your consent is revoked, and also later for the period required by applicable law or the period required by the Controller to protect or assert its rights.
At any time, you have the right to access the content of your personal data and to rectify, complete, delete and restrict the processing of your personal data, the right to transfer your personal data, the right to object as well as the right to withdraw your prior consent to the processing of your personal data. You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of data processing activities, which were carried out during the period of your consent.
To withdraw your prior consent, please send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org, giving a brief indication of which consent and to what extent you wish to withdraw.
The security of personal data is a priority for us; however, if you believe that by processing your personal data we violate the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Technical protection of your personal data:
- The Controller shall protect your personal data from unauthorized third-party access and shall provide organizational and legal measures in accordance with applicable laws to ensure the confidentiality of your personal data and to ensure that it is used in such a way as to prevent unauthorized access to such data.
- The Controller shall implement and apply appropriate technical solutions to protect your personal data. In particular, the Controller shall apply technical and IT security measures as well as physical measures.
This policy concerns the Website functioning at: https://www.vinderen.com
2. Cookies Policy
I. Principles for the collection and protection of your data on the Website
1. The Website collects information about you and your behaviour in the following manner:
- data you voluntarily provide in the forms, which are entered into the Operator’s systems,
- cookie files saved on terminal devices.
2. The Website collects information you provide voluntarily, including your personal data, where provided.
3. The Website can save information about connection parameters (time, IP address).
4. In some cases, the Website may save information that makes it easier to associate the data in the form with your e-mail address specified in the form. In such a situation, your e-mail address will be included in the URL address of the web page containing the form.
5. Data entered in the form are processed only for purposes related to the specific form, e.g. business contact, registration of services, etc. The context and description of the form always specifically indicate its purpose.
6. The areas where you log in or enter your personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). This way, your personal data and login data entered on the Website are encrypted on your computer and can be read only on the target server.
7. User passwords are kept in a hashed form. The hashing function is one-way only, and it cannot be reversed – this is now the golden standard for user password storage.
8. To protect the data, the Operator regularly creates backup copies.
II. Information about cookies
2. Cookies are IT data, particularly text files, stored on your terminal device and designed for the purposes of using the pages of the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the web page they are taken from, the time of storage on the terminal device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing the cookies on your terminal device and obtaining access to the cookies is the Operator of the Website.
4. The Website uses two essential types of cookies:
- “session” cookies – temporary files stored on your terminal device until you log out, leave the web page or close your web browser,
- “tracking” cookies – stored on your terminal device for the period specified in their parameters or until you delete them.
5. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining your session (after logging in) to prevent you from having the re-enter the login and password on every web page of the Website;
- statistical analysis of traffic via Google Analytics (Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA). The Operator does not provide any personal data to the operator of this service – only anonymised information is provided. The service requires cookies on your terminal device. You may view and edit information about your preferences collected by the Google ad network based on cookies using the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
6. You can change your browser settings to stop receiving cookies. If you disable cookies required for authentication, security or maintaining your preferences, using the web pages may become difficult or, in extreme cases, even impossible.
7. Instructions for cookie settings in most popular web browsers:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB